Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clogged Sinus While Pregnant Why Are My Ears Clogged?

Why are my ears clogged? - clogged sinus while pregnant

They became increasingly congested in recent times to the point that if I were in a group of people I can not hear what they say, unless they really focus on one person.

I had a sinus problem for a while, starting when plugged ears ringing, but I treat the sinus problem, but what I said in my ears?

No i havent swam in a time and q-tiped my ears, and recently has not helped.

2 comments:

Mary Boo said...

Please note that NHS Direct is 24 hours consultancy 08454647, there are several reasons why she could not answer. This could be an infection of the outer ear called otitis externa "Swimmers Ear", which is also a response to low (see information on patient.co.uk), but if the drop is severe swelling of oral antibiotics do not work for the state and should be conducted circumstances, a "wick" through the reduction in the drop of water driven.

If it is an infection of the inner ear otitis media (also patient.co.uk then are usually viral - only about 14 or less sensitive to antibiotics and they have to heal themselves. Germs are bacteria that are resistant to amoxicillin, however.

Other possibilities include pain, where the problem is actually a tooth or a sinus ... I think you should contact your doctor or NHS Direct to speak to speak for themselves

Breezy said...

Is an infection of the fallopian tube.

http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/ima ...

Antibiotics bro go, go to your doctor

You probably will disappear), pressure (such as climbing a hill behind the wheel, but not.

Post a Comment