Saturday, February 6, 2010

Front Of Throat Hurts My Throat HURTS..Not A Common Soar Throat Though, It Hurts To Touch In The Whole Front Of My Neck. Strep?

My throat HURTS..Not a common soar throat though, it hurts to touch in the whole front of my neck. Strep? - front of throat hurts

I know it sounds funny .. but not how it hurts when I eat or swallow. Hurst is the key, as if I had the tender muscles in my body Havva throat.I bad pain but no fever, but. Mild cold, and symptoms. Could it be strep? My neck feels good!

3 comments:

PooPooLa... said...

The only way to know whether it's strep see a doctor and a screen test. Dolores viral and bacterial throat often presented from the same symptoms and untreated strep can be dangerous.

Ask your doctor.

TweetyBi... said...

Do you mean to say painful. Soar through slip or sailing through the air. Ask your doctor and get checked out. Find out what is the place to ask.

alianna_... said...

go to a dr.

Post a Comment